By Stefan Strixner
Free for members / $25 non-members
To avoid malfunctions of electrical assemblies in the field a proper risk assesment identifying potential failure sources in choosen manufacturing materials/processes & product design becomes more and more important. This presentation will give each delegate a brief overview on main risk sources and introduces meaningful examination methods for Validation vs. Process Monitoring. Practical applicability of the introduced topics will be demonstrated on a field case.
- Differentiation of risk & failure analysis
- Why becomes Risk analysis more and more important
- Risk of hygroscopic/ionic substances & particle contamination
- Analytic Methods for Risk assessment (focus on evaluation of Ionic Contamination and Technical Cleanliness)
- Special risk on RF assemblies?
- Case Study: Evaluation of Bondability on ENEPIG surfaces
- Forecast and Perspectives