By Joel Levitt
Your culture will shift when enough people realize that eliminating defects reduces workload, improves quality and improves financial results. With less workload your people have time to work on more complicated, intractable and potentially important issues.
Topics for this webinar:
- What is a defect and where to look?
- Why eliminate defects?
- The first, second and third steps are all basic actions.
- Rules for Defect Elimination projects
- Why these actions transform organizations
- What are some of the resistances you’ll face?
- Building your Defect Elimination tea