Link : http://www.idc-online.com/training_courses/electrical_engineering
In industry the majority of safety rules and regulations originated from the painful experience of workers who suffered serious injuries or even death. This workshop, following on from Safe Operation & Maintenance of Circuit Breakers and Switchgear, covers the basic procedure in working safely on high voltage systems.
At the end of this workshop participants will be able to:
• Demonstrate approved ways of operating and earthing high voltage equipment to ensure safety of personnel at all times
• Identify safe and unsafe working conditions
• Identify requirements for a responsible person or appointed operator
• Demonstrate a fundamental knowledge of the documentation required for Occupational Safety Acts
• Perform live Chamber and limited access procedures