• Maintenance Planning and Scheduling is a great strategy for moving organizations from reactive to proactive mode and raising the maintenance labors productivity significantly.
• It is an essential pivotal element of the modern maintenance management and maintenance excellence model.
• That’s why Maintenance Planning and Scheduling is one of the 5 pillars of the CMRP Body of Knowledge, that’s the Work Management Pillar. So, if you attend this course it’ll help you also to be CMRP certified.
• If you are working in Maintenance, Maintenance Planning, Reliability or Production, you don’t need to miss this opportunity of learning “Maintenance Planning and Scheduling” from an internationally recognized Subject Matter Expert (SME), Mr. Ahmed Said Kotb.
• Our international trainer has more than 33 years of experience in Maintenance, Reliability and Asset Management including 22 years of experience in Maintenance Planning and Scheduling with international leading companies in Oil and Gas industry, Certified as Asset Reliability Practitioner (ARP CAT-I) and is a Published Author on reliabilityconnect.com