By Steven Laurenz
This training will introduce the concepts associated with implementing a carefully defined technical and business governance programs along with clearly defined R&D to site transfer steps for successful implementation.
It will cover the concepts associated with transferring the scientific technology needed to manufacture the product, processes to ensure the receiving manufacturing facility is ready for the product and tools and templates to help capture the knowledge.
- Define technology transfer
- Identify elements of the business process framework for managing technology transfers
- Identify New Product transfer process
- Explain benefits of technology transfer
- Determine elements of a successful technology transfer